Steel Framing Packages
Here's How To Purchase A Homyak Systems Steel Framed Home Package...
Please input your contact information to our sales department via text to 612-271-5203. One of our sales staff will get in touch with you, ASAP!!
Acceptance of Orders: Homyak Systems Steel Framed Homes purchase order forms must be used for all purchases. All purchase orders must be properly completed, autographed and dated to be considered for approval and acceptance.
Home purchase orders must be accompanied by a down payment of twenty-five percent (25%) of the total purchase price including freight and taxes. This may be paid by personal, company check or cashier's check made payable to Homyak Systems.
The seventy-five percent (75%) remaining amount of the contract price is a C.O.D. balance. This amount must be presented to the truck driver in the form of a Cashier's Check made payable to Tri-Steel Structures, Inc., prior to the home being unloaded.
Options and accessories will normally be shipped freight collect, F.O.B. shipping point, by common carrier or as requested. Changes for customer pick ups, loading fees, or design and engineering charges must be paid, in full, in advance.
For Overseas and Out-of-Country Shipments:
1. For Canada & Mexico, all fees must be paid before crossing the boarders.
2. For overseas, one container loads up to 4,000sf of home(s): $2,860. (21-days). (Subject to changes Monthly).
List prices do not include taxes. All state or local sales, use or other taxes which may be assessed as a result of any transaction are the liability of the purchaser.
For further questions: Please use any method below to contact us.
Homyak Systems can save you BIG $$$$ on energy costs
NOTE: Our packages can be comprised of the entire array of components from various companies
Our Standard Steel Framed model package includes:
1. Heavy Gauge Bolt-Together Steel Columns and Rafters
2. Metal Roof Purlins
3. 8" Steel Stud System for Exterior Walls
4. Metal Framing Components for All Dormers, Roof and Porch Saddles
5. Metal Sub-Faschia Material for Roof Overhangs
6. 3 5/8" Metal Studs and Track for All Interior Walls
7. Metal Furring Channels for All Ceiling Surfaces
8. 8" Metal Second Floor Joists for All Two Story Areas
9. All Bolts and Fasteners for:
- Structural Columns, Rafters, Joists and Purlins
- Metal Studs and Furring
- Metal Sub-Fascia Framing
10. Five Complete Sets of Working Drawings Including Anchor Bolt Layout and Erection Instructions
11. A list, listing all items and materials to complete the home. Just take this list to any big hardware store and shop for the best deals.
12. We carry an exceptional line of products for you to choose from:
- Decra Stone Coated Steel Shingles
- Icynene Insulation
- Cemco Steel SureBoard Steel Sheathing
- Insul-Foil Moisture Barrier
- Integrity Gasket
- Pre-engineered Steel Foundations
- Endless Pools Swimming Systems
Flexi-Track Stud Wall Systems
Estimated Package Pricing
NOTE: This price does not include drywall, exterior and interior finishing, land or sales commission
Please use any method below to contact us:
Homyak Systems (Contact Jim Homyak)
Post Office Box 424
Shakopee, Minnesota 55379
To be determined
Copyright © 2002 Household Dynamics, Inc. All Rights Reserved.